Newton North High School (Newton, MA) 2010
Emerson College (Boston, MA) 2014
B.F.A. in Writing, Literature and Publishing
Concentration in Fiction and Nonfiction. Minor in History.
Social Justice Work
First Unitarian Society in Newton’s Youth Coffeehouse
April 2006 - 2010
Worked with church’s youth group to put on a talent show of local youth to raise awareness and funds for orphans of AIDS in Zambia.
Boston’s Breast Cancer Walk
Volunteered to set-up for the walk with Emerson College’s community service program, Emerson Cares.
Middlebury Classic Quidditch Tournament
Helped raise funds to aid Vermont Flood Relief efforts as part of the fundraiser staff and tournament player through Emerson College Quidditch and the International Quidditch Association.
Dates are by performance season/college’s semester.
- Knows Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote)
- Knows Mac Creative Suite programs (Pages, Keynote, Numbers)
- Familiar with Adobe Suite programs (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Familiar with Wordpress software
- Familiar with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn, etc)
- Familiar with web-based record keeping systems (Banner and DegreeWorks)
- Familiar with using American Sign Language
- Speaks Italian